This is your monthly list of the interesting the searches that bring people to my blog. As usual I become a temporary go-to source for certain questions. I am clearly a wealth of information on Bell's palsy. There are searches every day on that topic. But this month I also became fluent on Baptists and Lent as well as churches and Twitter. There were searches daily on those combinations. Also, as spring arrives I see the leaning peach tree searches returning
Here is a partial list. As always, just cut and pasted, not edited in any way The parts in parenthesis are my own notes:
- why don't baptists observe lent
- give up facebook +"great lent"
- bell's palsy + bell's palsy: + bells pal (this one might be a bit of overkill)
- books by john mclamb (To my knowledge he hasn't written a book, but I'd buy it if he did. Especially if it contained lots of stories like this one)
- full paralysis bell's palsy
- lent and the southern baptist
- "mid continent university"
- why are kentucky fans the best (easily my favorite search of the month)
- worst fear for bell's palsy
- peach tree leaning