Here's some stuff I learned in 2008. I started this list in December so It is not that thorough, but it should be at least a little bit fun.
- I cannot write lessons for my youth group that involve them working on their own. They just goof off and I get angry
- Carolina Bible college requires at least 5 students to hold a class.
- Panko Breadcrumbs are way better than regular ones
- If you write a blog post about Proposition 8, atheism, or the Southern Baptist Convention your stats go way up.
- The baby is using 25
- Blogging 3 times a week is a lot of work
It's a short list I know, but at least I learned something.
What did you learn this year?