2009 is nearly upon us. I thought it would be fun to make some predictions about the coming year.
- The Dow Jones and the price of gas will both be higher at the end of 2009 than at the beginning
- The recession however, will continue through the year.
- G..I Joe will be the highest grossing movie of the year. Just to hedge my bets I'll say Transformers 2, Harry Potter, and Star Trek will all be in the top 15
- Blu-ray player sales will still stink, though they will obviously improve over what they are now
- The digital TV transition will go smoothly with no major hitches across the country
- Twitter will catch on with "the kids" and people will see it's usefulness
- This blog will not reach 1000 comments
- Someone in my youth group will become a Christian
- I will weigh less at the end of 09 than at the beginning
Try your hand at predictions in the comments